Strategy & Governance
2. Cloud Migration Security Strategy
Are you still running your business using on-premise technologies and dealing with outdated hardware and software, end-of-life technologies, no vendor support, and security patches due to obsolete IT products? Do you have insight into how much is the cost of technology refresh, procurement, installation and configuration, skilled human resources, and training?
Organizations from small to enterprise, private or government, either fully migrated to the cloud or ran their business on a hybrid model with a long-term transition plan to the cloud entirely. These companies have transferred some of their security risks to the cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, as the three giant cloud providers) based on the adopted cloud model (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). As a result, they can grow their business faster and utilize their resources more efficiently and effectively to achieve their business goals.
Cybermatic can help you plan and build your migration strategy to ensure your business and data transition to the cloud, without compromising your business’s Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability goals by providing the below services:
- Cloud Provider Consultation: Consulting for cloud service provider selection aligned with your business and compliance requirements.
- Cloud Transition Planning: Provide a complete transition plan with the details of the milestones, tasks, roles, and responsibilities, and testing scenarios of the service provider of your choice.
- Cloud Security Checklist: Providing a security checklist, configuration, hardening monitoring, and logging of the critical services of your business before migrating to the cloud. [Service 12]
- Cloud Metrics and Measurements: Defining and developing KPIs and KRIs for your cloud infrastructure. [Service 4]